Please take Note
- SPRC will meet tonight at 6:30 pm.
- Memorials will meet on Saturday at 10 am.
- We will hold a special collection for new Sanctuary Banners on Sunday, December 6th.
- The Children’s Christmas Pageant will take place Sunday, Dec 13th at 6:30 in the sanctuary! Desserts will follow in the fellowship hall.
- If you or your child would like to be involved, please contact Jessie Davis for a role: [email protected] Should the pageant be canceled for any reason, December 20th is the designated backup date.
- We are looking for volunteers to help serve Communion, acolyte, greet and usher on December 24th! Please contact the office if you are interested. Thanks!
- We are collecting Xmas gifts for clients at Lee Residential again this year. All of them could use socks (one of the females needs knee high socks to go over her leg braces), hats, gloves, throw blankets & full size sheet sets. They enjoy arts & crafts (non toxic), children’s games, puzzles and gift cards to McDonald’s, Subway or Dunkin Donuts.
- Winterport’s 48th annual Live Nativity Pageant is scheduled for December18 &19, promptly @ 7pm at the Union Meeting House. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early as the road will be closed to traffic. A flashlight is helpful as the streetlights are turned off.
- Birthdays: 12/3 Bidwell, John 12/11Parker, Pam_______________________________________________________________Sunday, December 6th
Communion Stewards: Chris Henderson, Linda Mosley & TBD
Lector: Anne TatgenhorstAcolytes: Lydia Hanish & Abraham Nicol .
Greeter: Charlene Jones
Usher: Josh and Connor Wellman
Counters: Darla King & Kathy Gallupe
Fellowship: SPRC (Soup Sunday)
1-4 Laura O.
5-8 Noel M
Nursery Assistant: Laurie March
Sunday, December 13th Sunday School-
Lector: N/A Pre-K/Kinder: Joyce
Acolytes: Sairah & Emma Damboise 1-4:Jim T.
Greeter: Sharon Bellerose 5-8:Anne T.
Usher: Conner Wellman & Amy Clement Nursery Assistant: Amy C.
Counters: Gloria Lee & Angela Damboise
Parish Administrator, HHUMC