Please take Note
- The office will be closed next week. Kasandra and her family will be in Canada.
- Our Bean-Hole Bean Supper is scheduled for April 30th from 4:30 – 6 pm.
- Nurture Committee will meet on Sunday, May 1st at 11:30 am.
- There will be no adult bible study on the 15th of May.
- Hampden Neighborhood Food Cupboard is in particular need of Cereal, Baked Beans and Canned Chicken and Tuna.
- Please sign up your child or teen for a role for Children’s Sunday, May 22! See Jessie Davis with any questions.
- 04/28 Ledford, Joyce & Morrow, Adam
- 04/30 Alls, Roberta
- 05/01 Miller, Garrett
- 05/02 Howes, Royce & Gauthier, Samantha
- 05/03 Chiavacci, Sara
- 05/05 Giroux, Tom & Philbrick, Lawrence
- 05/07 Parker, Melanie
Are you at Risk for Stroke, Heart Disease and Diabetes?
- Did you know that a 10% decrease in cholesterol can reduce your risk for heart disease 30%?
- Diabetes is the 5th leading cause of death in the US.
- Elevated CRP levels in the blood are indicators of risk for heart disease and high blood pressure
Stroke is the 4th leading cause of death.
- Life Line Screening offers finger-stick blood tests with results in 10 minutes. Protect your health by finding out your risk of diabetes and vascular disease by participating in the Life Line Screening that will be at Hampden Highlands United Methodist Church on Saturday, May 7, 2016.
HHUMC “Outdoor” Spring Cleanup – NEW DATE: Saturday May 14th 8 am-2pm
Sunday, May 1st, 2016 – Worship Assistance
- Communion Stewards: Lainey Thomas, Heidi Ravenscraft, John Wilson
- Lector: Anne Tatgenhorst
- Acolytes: Simon Thomas
- Greeter: Noel & Laurie March
- Usher: Jay Willey & Darla King
- Counters: Darla King & Kathy Gallupe
- Fellowship: Finance
Sunday, May 1st, 2016 – Sunday School
- Pre-k/K: Liz, Joyce & Katie
- Group A: Jim & Ellie
- Group B: Heidi
- Nursery: Anne
Sunday, May 8th, 2016 – Worship Assistance
- Lector: Pauline Kilhefner
- Acolytes: Abraham Nicol & Caleb March
- Greeter: Elaine Lewis & Barb Packard
- Usher: Thomas Family
- Counters: Gloria Lee & Angela Damboise
- Fellowship: Memorials
Sunday, May 8th, 2016 – Sunday School
- Pre-K/Kinder: Liz & Katie
- Group A: Laura & Ellie
- Group B: Jessie
- Nursery Assistant: Anne